Stole this from Bonnie. 🙂
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I’m thinking of using reusable grocery bags this year.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, though maybe real this year. I’m thinking about it.
3. Why are you willing to answer these questions? Memes rule.
4. When do you take the tree down? As late as possible.
5. Do you like eggnog? MMmm. Eggnog.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? That’s hard. When I was 3? ish, Santa brought me a fuzzy teddy bear necklace. Wore the heck out of that thing. Still have it. 🙂
7. Hardest person to buy for? Uncle T
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Veggietales. The Baby Jesus is a baby carrot. Heh. L used to call it the Baby Cheezit.
10. Do you send your card by mail or e-mail? Snail mail…
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um. I appreciate the love and thought behind the gift of giant treble clef candles…
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Muppet’s Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I actually started before Thanksgiving this year!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I plead the fifth.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fondue!
16. Lights on the tree? Lights are optional?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas sung by Rowlf the dog.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually we stay home. Doing the cabin thing this year. 🙂
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? I used to teach elementary school. Are you kidding me? Oh wait. You mean right now? Um. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen and Rudolph! Though I don’t think Rudolph’s actually in the Twas the Night Before Christmas poem.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel made of burlap that belonged to my parents before Mom replaced it with a ceramic duck angel. The duck is pretty, but I always loved the Burlap Angel. So she let me have it.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift Christmas Eve and the rest is Christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Trying to keep the reason for the season with the kids.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Homemade!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fondue!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Happy memories with my family. Oh. And a cure for cancer. 😛 And maybe some new needles. 🙂