I realize I have been remiss in my knitting content, so here goes. I finished up the knitting on the front of the nonstripey vest and am now ready (theoretically) for the cutting of the steek.
I also have cast on some ankle socks, since I discovered a hole in my last pair yesterday. I’m attempting to use up some sock yarn I had from the gigantasock disaster and am noticing serious gauge differences from the yarn in the pattern. I did do a gauge swatch (yay me!) and increased the cast on stitches accordingly. I now just have to down and figure out how many stitches for the heel.
Ok, so I figured that out and now I’m attempting the yarn over short row heel. I think I’m doing it right. I’m sure I’ll find out. Heh.
Advertisements